Iyo Senkyo Bijinyu
Green Valley Ideyu no Sato Nibukawa Onsen
It is said to be the Iyo 3yu along with Dogo Onsen and Motoya Onsen. Alkaline pH9.9 hot water, famous for Bijinyu, moisturizes the skin with a moderate amount of slime. Please enjoy hot water slowly while looking at the rich nature of the Nibukawa Valley reflected through the window of the public bath.
You can see the colors of the mountain stream and plants through the window
Along the Kijigawa stream
Quiet rooms along the mountain stream (example)
A quiet Japanese inn in the Nibukawa
We offer a relaxing Japanese-style room where the river breeze and the birdsong are soft with BGM.
Some rooms have a massage chair (limited).
Spend a relaxing time in a quiet inn surrounded by the rich nature of the valley.
Nibukawa Specialty dishes
Nibukawa Local tastes
Please enjoy the dishes of the Nyukawa specialty using fresh ingredients from the mountains and the sea in Setouchi.
When staying, it is usually a multi-course meal including a single pot of “Inobata Nabe”.
Mikado Kaiseki cuisine (example)
- From Imabari Station (JR Yosan Line):
- Take a Setouchi bus bound for Nibukawa Onsen to the Nibukawa Onsen bus stop (about 40 min). It is about 2 min on foot from there.
- By car:
- Exit the Nishiseto Shimanami Expressway at Imabari IC and continue along National Route 317 for about 15 min (9 km), then Prefectural Route 154 for about 5 min (3 km). Head towards Nibukawa Onsen.
We'll post the latest information and news.
If you like, please give me a "Like".
For cycling customers
Model course of sightseeing spots around Imabari
(* Time required is for reference only)
|Course 1||Onomichi Port → Imabari City “Cycling Itoyama” → The Shimanami Kaido|
|Course 2||Imabari City “Cycling Itoyama” → (Advancing along the blue line road) → JR Imabari Station|
|Course 3||JR Imabari Station → (Route 317 towards Tamagawa / Matsuyama) → Nibukawa Onsen Mikado|
* Dinner starts at 19:00.
If you arrive at Imabari Station after 17:00, leave your bicycle around Imabari Station and come by taxi or local bus.
You can park your car at the hotel's covered parking lot or at the front desk.
Private bicycle parking lot
A dedicated bicycle parking lot is available for cyclists.
Space for 20 bicycles is secured. (There is a bicycle stand) At night, close the parking lot door.
Bicycle maintenance tools are also available. Please feel free to consult us.
For Overseas Customers
- Check-in is at 3 p.m.
- Check-out is at 10 a.m.
- All residents must be back by 11 p.m.
- We’d like to ask you to pay in Japanese yen or credit cards.
- We don’t exchange coins for bills and vice versa.
- Onsen Tax (JPY150, per person per night) will be added to a daily rate.
- Guests with food allergies and/or dietary restrictions should be informed us at the time of booking or before arrival.
- Please refrain from noise or unruly behavior that will disturb other customers
- You are not supposed to take any equipment home with you, Be sure to put them back where they were.
- Bathing manner
- Put off your underwear when you enter the bathroom.
- Get into the bathtub after washing your body.
- Be careful not to throw water or soap foam to other people.
- Get into the bathtub after rinsing away the soap foam on your body.
- Enter the bathtub gently and slowly.
- Do not use the shampoo or wash your body in the bathtub.
- Be careful so that children do not run or pee in the bathroom.
You can use free Wifi in our facility.
Wireless internet is available in all rooms
Please do not use a large amount of data communication or walking.
* A password may be required for Wifi connection.
* Please consider the security measures.
* Connection quality is not guaranteed.
Reservations / Inquiries
There may be vacancies even when the rooms are fully booked online. Please call once.
If you make a reservation by phone, your request may be possible.
- Massage chair should be in guest room.
- Nice room with a view.
- The cooking contents may be changed.
After filling in the necessary information and pressing the “Send” button, you can make various inquiries regarding reservations. We will contact you within 3 days after making an inquiry.
If you do not receive a call from the hotel despite your inquiry, please contact us by phone.
Reservation will be confirmed upon confirmation from Miga Noboru. If you are in a hurry, please contact us by phone (+81-898-55-2360).
- Reservation by phone is from 8:30 to 21:00.